(Click above for a printable version of the Guidelines)
Please review the guidelines carefully before submitting.
Submission Dates: January 1 through March 15, 2018
Submissions will be completed via Google Forms. The form can be accessed through this link, which will go live on January 1st.
Instructions for Poetry & Prose Submissions
- Genres include: poetry, fiction, memoir & personal Essay
- Work should be submitted as a Word document. Each Word document should include only 1 submission.
- Each document should include your first and last name, and email address at the beginning of the document. It should also include your name in the header/footer section of each page for multiple page works.
- Poetry should be single-spaced and prose double-spaced, both in 12pt Times New Roman font. (Please be aware we may not be able to accommodate special formatting for poetry work.)
- Documents should be titled as follows:
- Last Name, First Initial (Genre) Submission Title
- ex.: Doe, J (Fiction) A Yeti’s Tale
- Do NOT include symbols such as #, $, <, *, /, : and @ in document title.
Instructions for Photography Submissions
- Images should be submitted as jpg files
- Images should be titled as follows:
- Last Name, First Initial – Submission Title (Your city & state)
- ex.: Wayne, B – Robin on the Run (Bat Cave, NC)
- Do NOT include symbols such as #, $, <, *, /, : and @ in image title.
- Because our publication is not printed in color, submissions should be in black and white.
Distribution of the print publication will take place in September.
Questions about submitting? Contact Codie Nevil Sauers at email@example.com.